Pakistan will most probably be defeated in the second test in the 4th day's play as England lead by a massive 357 runs on a pitch that is extremely difficult for batting. The Pakistani bowlers did their best in this test match but their batsmen let them down badly by scoring a paltry 110 runs total in their first innings.
The only batsman who has stood out for Pakistan in this test match is Azan Awais who is a youngster and new to international cricket. I think Pakistan should continue with Azan Awais for a long time as he has got talent.
This Pakistan team is being labelled by cricket experts like Stuart Broad and Micheal Vaughan as the weakest Pakistan team to tour England in 50 years. I am sure that I agree with them.
In the end what I would like to say is that Pakistan will do well if they can avoid defeat in the third and last test match against England in Edgbaston Birmingham.
No comments:
Post a Comment